What is RPF?
|Low calorific value
|6,000 kcal/kg class: equivalent to coal
8,000 kcal/kg class: equivalent to coke
“RPF” is an abbreviation for Refuse derived paper and plastics densified Fuel, which is a high-grade solid recovery fuel primarily composed of waste paper and waste plastics from mostly industrial waste for which material recycling is quite difficult.
RPF has been well received by many industries including major paper companies, and lime companies as an alternative to fossil fuels such as coal and coke.
This RPF has the following features.
RPF Features (Benefits)
- 1.Stable Quality
- The quality is quite stable to use as materials the selected non-industrial waste (items compliant with the classification criteria) and industrial waste whose generation history is clear
- 2.Possible to control calorific value
- It is possible to change the quantity of heat simply by adjusting the blending ratio of waste plastic to waste paper according to the specifications of the boiler and such.
- 3.High calorie
- Because RPF uses waste plastics as raw material, it has a high calorific value and it is possible to use it as a substitute for fossil fuels on par with coal and coke.
- 4.Good handling
- Since RPF is solid and has high density, it has the same convenience as coke, pulverized coal and the like, and also has excellent transport efficiency and storage characteristics.
- 5.Simple measures for the exhaust gas from combustion furnaces such as boilers
- Since the quality is stable with very little impurity contamination, there is almost no generation of dioxin or corrosion to boilers from the generation of chlorine gas. Generation of sulfur gas is minimal, and treatment of the exhaust gas is simple.
- 6.Economical when compared with other fuels
- RPF is a low-cost renewable energy, currently costing 1/4 to 1/3 the price of coal, and it has about 1/3 the ash ratio of coal as well as about 1/3 the cost reduction for purchasing emissions credits which are expected to become a burden in the future, so it permits reduction of the cost of ash treatment.
- 7.Environmentally friendly
- It contributes to the prevention of global warming by improving total energy efficiency and reducing the use of fossil fuels and CO2 emissions.
Please use RPF as a recycle machine for waste paper and waste plastic for which material recycling is quite difficult